I believe in pain free manipulation. Depending on the type of massage you are receiving, treatment will range from Assisted Stretching, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Facilitation, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage, Polarity Therapy and Reiki in combination with traditional tissue manipulation. These techniques are individualized to provide relief from painful conditions, alleviate stress and/or depression and provide deep relaxation. Oncology Support Massage, Post-Surgical Recovery Massage, Fibromyalgia and Fragile Care treatment available.
Massage Therapy Pricing Menu
- Accompanies your journey through all phases of cancer treatment with Oncology Support Massage.
- Reduces scarring & promotes healing after surgery.
- Improves the efficiency of blood and lymph circulation which can relieve high blood pressure, decrease toxins in the body and promote better auto-immune responses.
- Increases range of motion and flexibility benefiting athletic training programs by increasing performance & decreasing recovery time.
- Reduces Anxiety resulting in better sleep patterns for effective weight management and mental well being.
- Alleviates Carpal Tunnel & Frozen Shoulder Syndromes, Sciatica, Arthritis….
- Provides immediate relief for Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, PTSD….the list goes on and on!
- Graduated from AIAH in Lewisville, TX in 2009.
- NCTMB certification.
- Additional training includes James Waslaski Orthopedic Massage and Pain Management Preferred Practitioner, Kinesio Taping, Lymphatic Drainage.