Yoga brings balance to the body and ease to the mind allowing these seemingly separate entities to operate as one harmonious unit. It is a beautiful practice that can be done anywhere, by any BODY, at any time. Yoga is not a religion; it enhances our personal spiritual paths. It is a personal practice, yet yoga creates a sense of community.
Types of Yoga Offered
LifeForce Yoga® sessions are based on the teachings of Amy Weintraub. These individualized sessions are designed to enable you to ‘manage the mood & beat the blues’. These sessions are of immense benefit for Depression, Anxiety, PTSD and trauma survivors.
Therapeutic Yoga sessions address & alleviate symptoms associated with Chronic Pain, Postural Re-Alignment, Scoliosis, Arthritis, Chemotherapy side effects and post-surgery recovery. I work with a local Physical Therapist and Chiropractor; they’re happy to provide references. Private sessions are available at my Coppell office location.
- Counteracts stress by lowering stress hormones in the body & alleviates Insomnia.
- Reduces heart rate and blood pressure.
- Increases lung capacity & improves muscle relaxation.
- Aids conditions such as Anxiety and Depression by releasing ‘feel good’ hormones in the brain that allow us to feel connected to others.
- Benefits chronic medical conditions like Asthma, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and PTSD.
- Improves all over physical fitness, strength, flexibility and posture.
- Member International Association of Yoga Therapists.
- RYT500 Registered Yoga Teacher.
- LifeForce Yoga Practitioner
- Certified Breathe into Recovery™ Teacher.
- Staff Teacher for Yoga Bridge
Yoga Teaching Schedule
Yoga Therapy Pricing Menu